[Dailydrool] 2011 CBHR calendars are in!

Debbie Malta dmalta at nc.rr.com
Tue Oct 5 14:06:06 PDT 2010

The UPS man just delivered 4 cases of the 2011 CBHR calendars today! The calendars measure 8 1/2" x 11" (unopened), and each month has a full page photo of CBHR foster or alum. There are lots of smaller pictures worked in throughout the pages, too. The calendars are $15 and 100% goes to the hounds (thanks to a generous sponsor who donated the printing costs).

We also have several other 2011 published calendars in our store...

http://www.cbhr.com/cbhrshop/index.php?app=ccp0&ns=catshow&ref=2010_Calendars

Thanks for shopping rescue!

Debbie Malta
Carolina Basset Hound Rescue