[Dailydrool] new word for DD dictionary

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Oct 7 17:25:44 PDT 2010

HELL yes !!!!  bring it on !!!!!!

short story I was in the hospital emergency room on Tuesday for what they
thought was a mild heart attack  Ok now it gets real good spent over 5
hours there and saw only three people in five hours,  Nurse  said  "  are you
always so angry and a smart mouth.  I merely stated that I  had better things
to do than sit around for 5 hours waiting for someone to  decide if I was
going to die or not !!!!!!!  I wanted to go home !!!!   dont tie me down !  I
WANTED OUT !!!!!!   Hubby gets there about  the last 15 minutes before I was
released.  I said sign the death  certificate and lets blow this joint.
nurse said is she always like this  ?????   LIKE WHAT ?????? OK  Im Pissed  Now
 !      hubby  said   "  you have no  idea , and I suggest you depart this
room before it gets really  ugly "  everyone has their breaking point and
mine is real short  !!!!!!!!

So after the stress test today and taking Maggie to the vets only to be
told she has a staph infection,  tonight she has  Diarrhea  !   so I am
outside  wiping Maggie's  butt with a warm wash  cloth and the little 4 year old
next door calls over  " MISS MARLENE   WHY ARE YOU WASHING YOUR DOGS BUTT
?????
bwahahahahah

Marlene  mommy to a very sick Maggie Wags and  Evil Annie