[Dailydrool] PBF Cards

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sat Oct 9 18:20:07 PDT 2010

I hate to keep bringing up the PBF cards and I hope the moderators let this
go through because our first orders went fine but now we are getting orders
from people wanting ten or twenty of all one card. These packs are assorted
cards. We do not have enough cards to send out ten or twenty packs all of
one card. I guess I should have explained this sooner, I am sorry but had
not had a problem until today when we got three orders asking for all one
specific scene. If you have one of your Bassets in a specific scene I will
try my best to give you the few extra of the card with your Basset on it,
but like I said right now if I send one person ten cards of a submarine card
then ten other packs will be without the submarine card. Most people want
the full assortment so if I take ten cards of one scene out of the packs
then I have 60 cards I cannot use.