[Dailydrool] Montana voting

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Sun Oct 10 22:39:27 PDT 2010

OMG Bonejour everybuddy, Dame Penny & Miss Polly woofin' in from
across the waves in France

We thank EVERYBUDDY who wrote to da mum about MT/MO, we are
soooooooooo embarrassed - anyone want to adopt a mum? She's free and
we'll post her anywhere :))))  <sigh>

Now that we are back in charge we have been on the 'puter and put into
favorites the voting site.  That way we can vote very day.  We looked
at the statistics and Leslie is ahead, but only just and it goes on
till mid December so we reckon EVERYBODY has to vote EVERY DAY.  3000
votes ever day would be grrrrrrrreat and they could even win the whole
thing!

Puleeeeeeze, all you houndies out there, get your humans to vote every
day - let's make this reality and not just a dream. It doesn't cost
any money to vote, just 2 seconds of your time.

Lurps to all of you - healing drool to all our 4-paw buddies in need
and heart-healing drool to all the 2-paw buddies in need.

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

Dame Penny & Miss Polly

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com