[Dailydrool] drool

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Wed Sep 1 04:49:47 PDT 2010

Safe surgery and post surgery recovery drool for Violeta.

To the Red Bay Boys, We are so sorry to hear about the loss of your
human grandpaw. Heart healing drool, and gentle snooter kisses to you
and your human family.

We are so happy to hear that Fred the KY basset is safe.  Kudos to
Bluegrass Basset Rescue for swooping in like a superhero and saving that
sweet hound. We hope that he recovers quickly from all of his post
rescue treatments.

Drool to all the sick & injured hounds and humans
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "Is there any more watermelon"
Ruger "mmmmm watermelon"