[Dailydrool] mauser

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 5 10:41:50 PDT 2010

Deer Conley, I'z so proud ob yu fur catching dat terrorist mause. I haz a wannabe sister, Maya (a Siberian Husky, like Ruby Doo). Wun day, herz was on da bed and da Mom said her name. Maya turned around and dere wuz a string or sumfing hanging out of her mouf and herz was smiling her Siberian Smile. When da Mom finally gots it frum her, it wuz won ob dem mauses like yu cot and it wuz da tale dat wuz hanging out of her mouf. Maya is gud at catching dem mauses, like yu. Maybe I can getz herz to teech memememe!

Lub and soft sweet snooters to my Conley frum his Liddel Flour Buddercup