[Dailydrool] Proin

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Sep 7 11:18:59 PDT 2010

I have to agree with Bev,  the Proin works wonders !!!  I used it  for my
miniature Dachshund, she was almost 17 when she went to the bridge,   she was
on it for almost two years and it really works,

My Maggie wags had to go back to the vets again today and she now has a
staph infection,  so she is on Baytril, because she is allergic to
penicillin,  and she vomits when she takes cephafalexin   he also  put her on a low
dose of preds  to get her itching and scratching calmed  down  I HATE PREDS
!!!!!!!!   he guaranteed me that she would be  fine on the low dose,  so here
we go with peeing again !   I  forgot to ask him if she can take her S.O.D.
Boswellia with these meds  ????  does anyone know ????????     I am sitting
here  drinking wine straight from the bottle,  no glass  just give me the
damn bottle !

Maggie Wags will be 4 this Friday, the 10th of Sept   hard to beliecve  I
have had her 4 years.

Hubby got home from his trip up North  ( 5 1/2 days )  and it  rained
hehehehe  and it rained some more    hahahahahaha   and it rained again ,
bwahahahahah !!!!  and they  had over three and a half inches of rain !!!!!   YEA
 !!!!!!!   I told him to build a mote the next trip up  there
bwahahahaha  !!!!!  Damn I am ruthless  !!!!  grrrrr !!!!!!!  Oh Crap,  I can see the
bottom of the wine  bottle   that's not good !!!!!!!

Marlene,  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie