[Dailydrool] Condolences

mtnbassets at hotmail.com mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 8 11:22:54 PDT 2010

Sitting in O'Hare airport in Chicago waiting for my connecting flight and wanted to pass on my condolences for the recent losses. It is still raw when I think of losing Bud a few weeks ago though I know he is there to greet the newcomers. He always loved meeting other dogs. Kahuna is raising hell at Daphneyland, with Zuma cheering his brother on, and I will request they take a time out to send some heart healing drool and get well drool to all those who need it. I will spend a cold, houndless night at my house in New York. My moving help backed out and didn't tell me until I called to confirm today, so I may spend the next few days loading a truck by myself.

Hugs and belly rubs to the hounds!

Synthia, and Kahuna and Zuma via Daphneyland