[Dailydrool] Itchies!

Linda H dirtherm2 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 20 08:53:21 PDT 2010

Need some suggestions. Dewey has bad late summer itchies. I had them under control using Allertonic, but it no longer works. Before that, I used Benadryl. It stopped working. He has been on Claritin and now it's not working. I had him on prednisone for a while, but really hate to use that.

He is on good quality food, no corn. The food is no different from what he gets year round. This is just a late summer problem. Allergic to the blasted, useless, ragweed, like me??? Does anyone have any more suggestions for the poor bugger?

Linda and Dewey (scratch,scratch,scratch . . . . .)