[Dailydrool] Sometimes I want to whoop people

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed Sep 1 11:09:47 PDT 2010

Western Missouri Basset Rescue got a ten year old dog into rescue yesterday
the family said he was their sons dog and the son moved to California to
join the Navy and they were selling their house and the dog peed the carpet
all the time so they had to get rid of it.

I just got home from taking him to the vet  he is infested with fleas and
his teeth are terrible, his shots were expired so he needed shots, he has
several infected teeth, and he was filthy, and his toenails were curled
completely into circles he could hardly walk sometimes I just want to take
people out back to the shed and whoop them.

Everyone please send drool Freds way hope he does okay with his teeth
cleaning tomorrow.