[Dailydrool] Hurricane Earl

Linda lindlu1 at cox.net
Wed Sep 1 05:48:18 PDT 2010

We are sending 'no storm' drool to all of our furrends along the East
Coast.  We hope Earl stays offshore enough to keep winds at a minimum
and that no one suffers any great damage or loss.

Debbie -- maybe Elder Clara should direct the tailpipe towards the coast
-- surely the force of the tailpipe emissions is great enough to blow
Earl further out to sea!!

In case anyone is thinking of evacuating - or even for future reference
for travel in general, someone on a weather site I subscribe to
mentioned a link to a hotel finder that specializes in pets --
especially larger, heavier dogs.  I have not used them, but thought I
would post the link in case it might be useful to someone else.
http://www.bringfido.com

Drool to all who need some --
Linda Lartigue

With Droolers Waldo, Daisy, Sally, Baxter, Haylee and Weezy - fosters
Chica and Bogart -- along with the non-bassets - Pearl and Bagels and
our kids ATB - Lulu, Cassie, Magnolia and Clarence