[Dailydrool] this & That

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Sep 1 07:35:34 PDT 2010

First of all, we are really concerned about the Virginia Beach Gang,   we
have been keeping  our  eyes  on the weather channel,   doesn't look good,
135  MPH winds. Debbie you are in our thought and  prayers that you stay
safe.!!

we are sending condolences to Sandi on the passing of her dad

Evil Annie has been sick,   vomited 7 times yesterday,  she  ate the
cicadas  again  and they made her really sick.  I  gave  her Kaopectate  and
Perscription Diet Canine  I/d.  after  dinner , she let out this HUGE Burp and
was good to go the  rest of  the evening.

Hubby is going out of town for the holiday weekend to our property up in
Northern MI. don't let the door hit you in the A**  on the way out   ! " what
did you say "  ??????     I said  have   "good time honey "  !!!!!!!!

WOO HOO   YEA   YIPPEEEEEEE SKIPEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie