[Dailydrool] CATHY BATES - IMPORTANT INFO

John Falk john_falk at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 1 10:27:20 PDT 2010

Hi Cathy:

I am John Falk your Calendar Elf.  I have tried REPETEDLY to contact ou using the email address we have on file.  Your Calendar Picture and Information NEED to be in by THIS FRIDAY AT THE LATEST.  If you send it to me BY THURSDAY I can be sure to enter your information and be able to check it to be sure it's entered correctly.  I MUST receive it by THURSDAY September 2nd to be able to do this.  After that date I CAN NOT HELP.  PLEASE send your information IMMEDIATLY!!

John Falk
2011 Daily drool Calendar Elf