[Dailydrool] bassadodr puppy - Harvey (was Andi)

Dave and Sue Autry SAUTRY at cfl.rr.com
Wed Sep 1 12:37:30 PDT 2010

Dear Drool Family,

  All is well.  We are sleeping all night and playing with sister Phoebe during the day .  Basset (3 yr old) Tilly ignores me except when SHE initiates play. My nose searches the ground for any scent and my lab personality makes me loving and sweet to all.

When I gets tired playing I plops down - just like a lab - and fall asleep instantly.

 We are having lots of fun.  After playing an hour or so he is ready for a nap.

  As long as I take Harvey out every 20 minutes during play - no pee-pee accidents in the house.  He has pooped several times in the house.  I am limiting water to a few sips during play and unlimited after feedings.  We have 14 steps upstairs to our living area - so it is a long way down to go out!!

  We are building a new home with a 1 acrea lot  - single story!! Yeah!!

  Thanks to all for the sweet letters and loving support.  It is a special time at our house.  (By the way, I am 63 and my dh is 66)  We can still do puppies!!!  We are grateful for our health and energy!!  Drool Slave Sue to Harvey, Phoebe, Tilly and the group ATB