[Dailydrool] Flea Treatment

Maura DeYong mauradeyong at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 15:40:58 PDT 2010

Here is another Floridian chiming in for chemical treatment. I use Advantage Multi by Bayer on my dogs. It is expensive, but, I think it is worth the cost. It covers all of the nasties except ticks. We don't live in a wooded area, so ticks really aren't a problem here. After my fight with whipworm several years ago treating 4 dogs, after switching to a cheaper treatment, I went back to Advantage Multi. All of the worms,(heart, round, whip, hook),  fleas, and ear mites are taken care of with this stuff. It's a once a month liquid applied to the back of the neck. I have had no problems with it, so it seems very safe, even for my senior basset. When we go in for checkups at the vet, everyone is worm free. No fleas in the house or yard.

I have seen droolers mention they are out of work. If anyone has experience in AC repair, and is looking for a job, feel free to email me directly. My fiance and I own our own business, commercial/industrial/residential AC and generator contracting, and we can't find anyone qualified to work for us that has a good work ethic.  We're located about half an hour north of West Palm Beach, FL.  I just mention it because you never know who is needing work.

Drool to all in need.....
Maura