[Dailydrool] Cassiti has the poops

Jen jen2swt at comcast.net
Wed Sep 1 16:04:35 PDT 2010

I'm not sure what's going on, but if it doesn't clear up tomorrow I will be taking her to the vet.

She has had the poops and when I say poops, it's basically water. Today it shot out like the exorcists' pea soup scene. Serious.

It's been watery and runny the past day. She's going in her cage. The cage is split so she can't get into the back part because it's a huge cage...

I really haven't changed her food. About a month ago I did, but she was doing really good on it. The ONLY thing that did change was the size of the kibble. I bought the same brand, same food except it's for small dogs...could that have anything to do with it if it's the same exact food?

Nothing else has changed. She is drinking water which is good BUT my son did tell me that as he was taking her out of the cage to take her out after he got home from school, she peed in the cage and licked it up.

I'm assuming she's got something going on with her but is there anything I can try giving her in the meantime to try to harden her up?

Jen and not feeling good Cassiti.