[Dailydrool] Bassetfest 2010

Cathy Rice cathy.rice1 at att.net
Wed Sep 1 17:28:56 PDT 2010

Ohio Basset Rescue's fall event is just around the corner. Bassetfest 2010 is set for Saturday, October 2 at the Companion Club Dog Park in Delaware, Ohio from 11am-4pm. This is a lovely 11 acre fenced park with a very nice pond, dog agility equipment and lots of trees for shade.  OBR will have lots of fun things that day to do including raffles, dog games, a canine costume contest and our special guest pet psychic Donetta Zimmerman. Donetta will be giving readings for a  donation  to Ohio Basset Rescue. Donetta has her own website so please check it out. We had a great turnout last year and hope that many of our rescue friends can come again. All dogs are welcome who are neutered or spayed, UTD on vaccines, heartworm and flea prevention and are well socialized.
  We have rooms reserved at the Drury Inn and Suites for Friday and Saturday night. The hotel offers free breakfast and a nightly manager's reception with free snacks and drinks. The hotel is directly across from the Tuttle Mall and there are lots of restaurants nearby.  You can call 800--436-1166 and tell them group number 2098122 or tell them it is a group reservation for Ohio Basset Rescue. For info please see OBR's website or you may contact me off line.
Drool to all and hope to see you there!

Cathy
Momslave to Nate, Dozer, Grace, foster Marley and GSD Leah