[Dailydrool] Nellybelly's Burfday

Linda Dianis ldianis at comcast.net
Wed Sep 1 19:06:42 PDT 2010

Sept 2 is Nelly's burfday, and now she is SEVEN! I guess that makes
her a real senior. She is beginning to whiten up around her pretty face.
Nelly has really learned how to play in the last year or so. Otis has
taught her how to be a silly dog, and she must finally feel safe
enough here to
try it out. She loves to run around and chase her toys and then do a
Basset 500 with Otis and her daddy (ok, sometimes me too).
Nelly was a puppy mill puppy with some personality problems when she
came here 5 years ago; they are not gone, but I really think she is a
happier dog now.

Nelly is Director of Boneland Security for the PB Feet and has issued
a directive that all bassets must be on high alert for extra treats in
honor of her burfday!!
(she also sends some eyelash-batting snooters to Sirius and Gus...)
Linda, with Otis and Nelly