[Dailydrool] There is hope ahead: super-new technique will help Bassets with Glaucoma see

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Wed Sep 1 21:59:20 PDT 2010

Hi my furends

During all our research about glaucoma, her daddy came across this paper report about an oftalmo-vet who is developing the new thechnique in which an implant is well, implanted in the eye afected by glaucoma. This will allow for the draining of the "aquoso-humour", avaiding the pressure build-up. It is not a shunt but a more efficient thing.
The doctor who is the first to use it, is in Loveland, Colorado.
Here is the link for the article:
http://www.reporterherald.com/BusinessRH/business-story.asp?ID=16825

It will be a good thing for our beloved bassets, I'm sure. And this is only the begining.
Drool and love to all who need it
Virginia, Xaxa, Violeta and daddy too.