[Dailydrool] Cassiti and the poops

Nancy Rife NancyR at McElvain.Com
Thu Sep 2 10:02:33 PDT 2010

Poor Cassiti.  Do you have any fruit trees in your yard?  Our little Sophie became gravely ill, starting with terrible watery, exploding poops.  We discovered she had been eating the rotting fruit from our neighbor's apple tree.  It seems the squirrels would grab an apple off the tree, take a few bites and toss the remains into our back yard.  Sophie was a food-dominate doggie and she went after the apples like found pork chop!  Sure enough, when the vet ran some tests, it tested positive for the bacteria found in rotting fruit.  After we learned that, we patrolled the back yard for apples and threw them back over the fence to the neighbors!  No more sick doggie.

Nancy J. Rife
Land Records Analyst
McElvain Oil & Gas Properties, Inc.
1050 17th Street, Suite 2500