[Dailydrool] Frank's videos

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Thu Sep 2 11:58:30 PDT 2010

I love Frank and the Doorbell but my second is still Frank and the trash.  His persistence to
get the bin open was proof that we have a determined breed.  Of course for me I think that
all the videos are great because they dispel that fallacy that all bassets are lazy couch potatoes.
We vote for animal planet to have the Frank Show with his co-star Tina.  Now that is a show
that I would definitely watch.

Now on another note I could use a new door mat.  I would love to have one of Frank ringing
the doorbell.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang