[Dailydrool] How to end a walk without a fight?

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 13:02:30 PDT 2010

The best thing I have found when walking more than one is using a coupler with
their walking halters. I keep the coupler short enough so they have to walk side by
side without enough slack for one to be able to lie down.  Bazzle will sometimes
balk at going home but has to follow the one that keeps walking.   While treats
work for girls, Bazzle balks and goes flat basset when it is something he doesn't
want to do no matter how much he wants that "special" treat but the girls will
keep going and basically force him to keep moving.

That is my two cents worth...for what it is worth in this economy.
We send drool to all in need.
Karen and The Dog House Gang