[Dailydrool] lima beans

Linda Wittig wittigs at live.com
Fri Sep 3 03:16:51 PDT 2010

I found lima beans at the farmers' market yesterday. Many people think "too much time" for so little, but I love popping and eating them. 6 quarts of them sat in a bag in the kitchen until I had time to clean them. Buddy got into them, popped one open, and ate the beans! He begged for more, eating the tiny ones as we cleaned them. So far, there seems to be no adverse effects. Bananas, no. Cantelope, yes. Lima beans, yes.... who woudda thought.
And if you have time for an extra smile in your day, check out the blog  "Confessions of a Pioneer Woman". It's basset related because of Charlie.
LindaBuddy - limas in my tummyRoscoe - give me meat