[Dailydrool] Penny-basset lab mix in Cinci OH-Please help..

Kristy A Meyers kawarner at umich.edu
Fri Sep 3 05:07:16 PDT 2010

Hi all Droolers,
I saw a courtesy post for Penny on HomeStretch Hounds website for this
sr basset-lab mix. She has spent most of her 10 years on a
chain..unwanted. Can anyone sqeeze her in..a rescue, adopter, foster
in the area? Ohio Basset Rescue (A GREAT organization) is full to
capacity. I have 6 dogs myself up in MI...2 are OBR foster
dogs...along with the other 3 bassets and a dobie..no room at the inn.
She deserves a better life....please consider reaching out to her.
Thanks,
Kristy
Slave to Lilly, Ruby, Holly, Dory, Malley Mia and Jack the lone Dobie....