[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 126, Issue 11 Worn out vocal cords

Dayna Dayna.Whitehead at comcast.net
Fri Sep 3 09:51:47 PDT 2010

I took my pair of bassets to be boarded many years ago when I went on
vacation. My female howled until she had laryngitis. The vet said it would
return in a few weeks and to try to keep her quiet. Anyone with howling
bassets know that's virtually impossible. I gave her ice a few times a day
as a "treat." That and canned food (I HATE canned food, so nasty for their
teeth). She got her howl back as loud and beautiful as ever.

Dayna
mailto: Dayna.Whitehead at comcast.net

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way
its animals are treated." - Mahatma Gandhi