[Dailydrool] Hitching a ride

Synthia and Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 3 10:14:44 PDT 2010

Everyone knows the Big Brown Truck brings good things, sometimes even brains if we are very lucky. Well, I'm going to be driving a Big Penske Truck next week, and I'm going to be picking things up instead. Most notably, FRED! The senior boy with the cataracts who was abandoned and pulled by the nice folks at Bluegrass Basset Rescue will be hitching a ride out west (Go West, Young Hound!) and joining us in Vegas. After the terrible ordeal of placing some of the houndies before I left, then losing Bud so suddenly, I have two when I had expected to have three, and I really miss having a senior around. So little Fred is going to join me as we travel along Route 66!

Synthia, Zuma, Kahuna, and trucker Fred, sending drool to all in need - especially da Brudder, and Elder Clara, and all the rest.