[Dailydrool] Advice needed

Pam McQuade dpmcquade at verizon.net
Fri Sep 3 10:35:46 PDT 2010

Belvedere suffers from colitis, so I went online to find out what food might
be good for his tender tummy. We came up with Taste of the Wild, which seems
to take care of those nasty poops. We are serving the Pacific Salmon, which
seems to suit both Jane and Bel fairly well. We top it off with a little of
the canned Taste of the Wild of the same flavor. Though Bel takes his time
eating it, he finishes the entire bowl.

My only problem was finding a pet store that carried it. We finally found a
large private store that has it in stock. Our small local store that is
willing to order anything for us couldn't get it through their distributors.
Find out where to get it at:

http://tasteofthewildpetfood.com/dealer_locator/

Hope this helps!
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets