[Dailydrool] vocal cords & msg to Nelly belle

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri Sep 3 13:38:09 PDT 2010

No puppy drool for Lilly.  We hope that you have many more wins over your mental demons and become a happy hound and are slave training your humans soon.

Storm ATB never really barked much...but one day he got a wild hair up his butt and barked his little hard head off while I was in the shower and not able to do much about it since he and the rest of the crew were outside.  They were barking at the neighbor dogs and I guess it truned into a shouting match.  Anyway. Storm lost his voice for a few days, and when he did start barking again it was a lot different.  He actully had more of a reverse bark and foow on inhalation (like he was sucking the bark in instead of barking on exhalation and pushing the bark out. He foowed from then on out.

Ruger woofing in: Dearest Nelly Belle, You had said you were keeping eyeballs on Colt...I took that as a a potential threat to him,  I have no beef with you...just saying that ifin you think that you can go trying to beat up my big knuckle headed brother then we gotz a problem. He would never intentionally hurt your little sis, both of us are honarable hounds.  But you know family...no one mess with one family member without taking on the whole family...He my brother and I got to proctect his big rhinoceros butt!  So I think that we just have a failure to communicate here.  I thought you had threatened the Colt hound and in turn you thought I threaten you...I just saying I got my brothers back...thats all.
Colt woofing:  Ruger,  for doG sake kiss her and get it over with!  You two sound like momma and dad when they first met, trying to bow up to each other, and act all tough and stuff.  Jeez you 2, get a room!

We hope that everone is safe on the eastern seaboard.  Those hurricanes are not fun!
Drool to all the sick or injured hands and humans.
Lubs & Kisses to all...even Nelly Belle
Colt & Ruger