[Dailydrool] 2011 Senior Houndsabound Calendar

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 16:58:53 PDT 2010

Hi everybody, it's Ms. Beasley!  I'm typing for Mama Ruth cause she's been
having lots of water coming out of hers eyes today.  See it was two years
ago that my human Mama Mary went to the bridge.  Mama Mary and Mama Ruth are
sisters and they were bestest friends too...Mama Ruth is sad but I've been
trying to tell her that I know Mama Mary is OK and that we will see her
again someday.  So, I've been a really good girl today and have been
cuddling with Mama Ruth and she's been giving me belly rubs and treats.

Oh, I almost forgot. I am one of the gorgeous 28 hounds in the running for
the 2011 Hoppers Calendar!  Mama keeps asking everybody she sees to give her
a dollar and then she sends them to Ms Wendie. So, go to
www.seniorhoundsabound.biz and vote for me or any of those other beauties!
All funds go directly to the care of the hounds!

Gotta go, Mama Ruthie needs to snuggle...

Snooters and love to all,
Ms. Beasley
Ruthie Beattie