[Dailydrool] update on voting for the Seniors Bassets in the contest

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Sat Sep 4 07:25:13 PDT 2010

Mary Ann Thomas,  a Goddess of the nth degree,  has helped so much putting
together this website at the last minute for SHA since, the main website was
being, ummm, unstable.  That is the nicest word I will say right now.

ANYHOW---Maria Ann created a shopping cart for the voting website
www.seniorhoundsabound.biz     and it works great for voting for multiple
hounds in one transaction!

Thanks so much Mary Ann  and everyone else,  at least go look at the
beautiful faces of the contestants and read about them.  You may not want to
vote, that is okay,  but they all deserve to be looked upon and adored for a
few moments!

Remember, if you do not have a senior Basset right now, and only have a
young one,    Dawg willing,  you will have a senior in time!  So get ready
for the best time of your life!

On another quick note,   I started vacation today by emptying out the dog
room,  will be pressure washing all the crates and steam cleaning the tile
and grout.   The Bounders are a bit out of sorts this morning!

Drool to all in need!

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/>