[Dailydrool] She blew him away--

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Sep 4 13:24:00 PDT 2010

Momma here, and although I am late in posting, I wanted to let you all know the Beach Gang came thru Ol Earl with flying colors--Elwood swears Elder Clara pointed the great gas bomb blowing tailpipe out the front door and pushed him east, caused him to disintegrate and run for cover. I was game for whatever it took for it to just go away and leave everyone in its path safe. I over prepare, I am sure, but doing what I do for a hound supporting job hands me the awful chance of meeting up with some folks that don't listen or heed the warnings. It is not pretty.
Hubby on the other paw, did come out with a couple Earl issues. It did not get rowdy with Earl here until about 3am. The night before hubby took the gang out for that before bed biskee, well Elder Clara--Miss Grabby herself, caught hubby in the finger in her quest for food and ripped open his finger. He was not real happy. Well as I said, Earl shows some wind bands about 3am, I am on the couch, boyz in the crates, Clara on the perch, and Daisy was also on the couch. Jake hears the wind on the siding. Mr Bellhound himself prclaims it is time to get out of the crate. I ignore him. He cranks it up a notch. This went on until 4am when hubby came down and sprung them to freedom. Elwood was full of himself, and jumped up just as hubby bent over to pet him and smashed hubby right in the face.  To say it was a long day after that was a understatement since I still had to work all day. But no matter, we were all okay. I thank you all for thinking of us, Mother Nature has been on such a rampage that one just never knows.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake