[Dailydrool] Msg. from the ASTT Director

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sun Sep 5 05:38:47 PDT 2010

Ruger here: Conley, What you caught was a terrorist mause! They are in with the squirrelistans as their RECON teams...Spies!  So great job on your capture and torture of it.  So as Director of ASTT I am putting a memo into CIC Bo to have you put in Charge of Mauser Patrols for your AOR.  Keep up the good work and take out all of those meeces. oh BTW you will need to step up your mauser patrols with the coming fall & winter, for as it gets colder the meeces will have a tendency to step up their missions to try an infiltrate your home and to set up a Forward Operating Base Control Center in  it.  You must not let them get a foot hold in your own home.  Stay Vigiliant my friend!

To CIC Bo, Sir, it is my recommendation with the report from Rear Admiral Conley that all PBF be put in a hieghten state of alert with the upcoming fall/winter and the increased movements of the meeces. All PBF members need to be on the lookout for any meeces trying to infiltrate their homes to set up a FOB-CC.  I also would like to recommend that RA Conley be placed in control of all anti-mauser operations for his AOR.  Ruger, Director of ASTT out.

Happy Gotcha day Harley,  Thank doG that he sent your daddy to rescue you. I am so sorry that you had a rough start to your life, but I am sure that your new family has done everthing in their power to show you the love that you deserve, and that they will make your special day as special as you are. Blessed be sweet girl.

The boyz have been enjoying having thier Daddy home for a extra long weekend. DH's meetings in Georgia finished up early so he surprised us by coming home a few days early. When he walked into the house you should have seen the excitement.  The whinning, and don't stand behind them becasue you will get whelps on the legs from all the tail wagging.  Every morning after potty breaks if Dad is not up they go charging into the bed room to make sure that he is still here. Dad has also took on most of the slave duties for the boyz. Letting them in, feeding them, DECONing them after coming back inside, etc. I didn't have to ask...he asked me if he could do it.  He always tries to rebond with the boyz when he comes home.The weather has also been nice enough that we have been able to go on after dinner walks everynight.  The boyz have been in  hog heaven!  We hope that everyone is having a great Labor Day weekend.  Drool to all in need

Michele, Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "Time to get Dad out of bed!"
Ruger "Love the Daddy!"