[Dailydrool] Pee and Poop

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 6 16:56:42 PDT 2010

I wonder how many people will skip this having read the title and how many will read it becuz of the title?!  Gotta love Droolers!

Well peepee happens, as we all know.  Happens less at my place since Baby Bruno has decided to use the great outdoors as his personal potty and not the great indoors!  8 months - about time - but it seems to have clicked, finally.

What I am writing about is my almost 16-year-old, Charles.  DoG love him - he NEVER has accidents - and I am very grateful!  Now he does very purposefully, on occasion, leave a trail of turds on his way out the door - these are not accidents!  He is going out - he just goes poop, poop, poop, before he makes it out the door all the way.  If I am not right on this situation like white on rice (guess that is not the correct image I was going for here) then some other dog will take care of the situation by eating the evidence.  Nothing delicate about living with Bassets.

We love them.  We live with them.  We just take a good look and a little sniffy before we kiss them!

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU , BASSETKU , RESKU and  HORSEKU!