[Dailydrool] INCONTINENCE

hannelore06 at aol.com hannelore06 at aol.com
Mon Sep 6 17:55:05 PDT 2010

Too many pregnancies that caused her bladder muscles to
weaken.  Then going through a spay which can weaken those muscles even more......................

This is exactly right, after my collie was spayed that happened to her, the vet said that in some dogs it weakens the bladder muscles,
she was  incontinent from then on  & unable most of the time to make it outside,
My Vet put her on DIETHYLSTILBESTEROL 1MG
I give her  ONE CAPSULE every day, it took about one week to see a complete difference,
she was to take one capsule only once a week but that did not work for her, she has to take her Med's every day,
she is doing just fine for hours at the time & all night.
We have been doing this now for 5 years.
Hannelore