[Dailydrool] Sam B. Sad has his angel wings..................

Cathi Cox coxcathi at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 7 10:32:50 PDT 2010

Sam
B. Sad journeyed on to the next adventure at 10:04 A.M. Saturday morning.

He
went down in the rear Friday night and at 15+ years there were no miracles to
be performed.

think my dear old curmudgeon is one of the last Drool houndies that was alive
in 1999 and until Saturday was still alive in 2010.

always thought Angelika’s Pw. Brandy would outlive him; don’t know why just did.

Gaylon
and I always said if he had wandered up in anyone else’s yard he would have
been gone long ago as nobody else would have put up with his snarky, sassy, old
curmudgeon ways.

We
loved Sam and in his own way he loved us. He found that sucker he was looking
for in October of 1999.

My
heart is broken.

Cathi,
Sam B. Sad (ATB), Buddy (ATB), Angel Marie, Boudreaux and all the wannabes a.k.a.
The Waterway Gang