[Dailydrool] survey question / fleas

Alice Heidbreder aliceheidbreder at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 21:25:04 PDT 2010

Hello everyone this is Princess Maxine stepping up, I bugged my mom to let me talk to you all.  First I want to thank you all for the good ideas on flea control, it all helped me and my sister (not a basset) very much. I wanted to pass on the we are now flea free and very confortable. My mom and auntie found this medication called comfortis and boy do we love it. I as well as my sister are no longer itchy or have any fleas on us. I hope my mom and auntie continue to get that for us. All I can say is yipppeeeee no more itching or scratching.

Second when it comes to us going out it is my sister who is the vocal one, I will run back and forth from where my mom is to the door, until I see my mom has noticed that I need to go out. Every once in a while I will chime in with my sister and be very vocal. Although I can be pretty persistant with my running to get my needs across to my mom or auntie.

Mom wanted me to send drool to all who need it

Princess Maxine and Sister Mindy

Alice, mom and hand maiden