[Dailydrool] surgurys at any age

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 07:45:02 PDT 2010

I'm also not sure I would put my 14 yr old thru surgury..I know we were NOT
putting Bob thru any surgury at 11 when he went down but in the end just
couldnt do the alternative

but

before I have ANY surgury EVER on another pet or heck  human for that matter

I'm having them go over throughly what the recovery is cause NO ONe gave me
any idea what I was in store with with Bobs recovery..thank goodness my job
is one I can do when I want (or not at all as the case the first couple
weeks)  they never ever told me about the 24 hour care he would need and how
draining physically or emotionally it would be on me.and on him it was so
sad...thank goodness I had ann who was going thru the same thing with conrad
so there was someone who knew what it was like and when I was having a pitty
party for myself I could remind me that I didnt have to go to work like she
did (altho maybe it was nice to leave it for 8 hours)

Bobs surgury was a total sucess but he went thru so much..that I don't think
I would make him do it again..but we never know how selfish we might be when
the time come