[Dailydrool] Basset Rescue in Australia?

wildmoonfarm at gmail.com wildmoonfarm at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 01:51:09 PDT 2010

A friend of mine who lives near brisbane has become very interested in
basset hounds since she's watched me go through owning one, losing one and
searching for a new best friend. She expressed interest in owning one
herself after seeing my fondess for them and wanted to know more about
them. I directed her to the daily drool site for more bassety info of
course but is there some place else I might direct her? Also does anyone
know of a basset rescue in Australia? Thank you Zebby, Frank, Meow