[Dailydrool] Hattiesburg MS Bassets

Suzanne Fitch adopt4paws at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 12:09:07 PDT 2010

Actually, Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue took in three bassets who are heartworm positive from the Hattiesburg shelter. We have a senior male Beauregard, Marie - a lovely three-year old female, and Clarissa - a true Southern belle girl who is about 8 years old.

I am happy to report all three will be receiving their heartworm treatment while in their foster-to-adopt homes. They are loved and well cared for, delighting their new families each and every day.

Suzanne Fitch
Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue