[Dailydrool] Worm Virus- computer

Wild Moon wildmoonfarm at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 16:26:20 PDT 2010

A heads up my friend's I.T. department today was hit hard by 100 computers
at his work place hit by a worm virus his statement: There is a very
aggresive email worm going around.  Do not open any PDF attachments even
from people you know.  This worn, if you open the link to the infected pdf,
it will use your contact list to send out more infected emails under your
name.  Be careful. I hope that helps anyone that might have an issue and to
make this basset related, I will be attending the GABR waddle, is anyone
else headed that way? I'm so excited it will be my first "road trip" test
for my rv. I thought the short excursion and back home before I really get
going would be the perfect oppritunity...I'm also going sans basset, watch
for my return repawt....It may contains thrills and suprises! Zebby, Frank,
Meow