[Dailydrool] Santa Monica CA WADDLE! - Sept 19

Basset911 at aol.com Basset911 at aol.com
Sat Sep 11 09:39:51 PDT 2010

Hi everyone -

Last chance for online registration to Waddle with  Daphneyland on
September
19 at the Santa Monica Pier!!
Registration  online closes on September 12, and thereafter you can donate,
but only walk  up registration on the 19th will be allowed and there is a
head count limit,  if your not registered ahead of time you may not be able
waddle with  us!
_Best Friends Animal Society - DonorDrive®_
(_http://bestfriends.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.particip
ant&eventID=501&participantID=11_
(http://bestfriends.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&eventID=501&participantID=11)
61)

Now, if you can't make it, but want to help the hounds you can donate to
help one of the registered humans get their hound a crown to be King or
Queen
and ride in the carriage, you can donate to our Causes page on  Facebook,
or thru our paypal link on our website!

We have visiting  hounds attending from the Drool - Janis and the Havasu
Hounds are heating up  the pledge getting competition, meet and greet
Synthia,
Kahuna and Zuma as  they make their California debut! The Jewelbox Bassets
will be strutting  their stuff bringing education to the beach goers, and
just for giggles we  have a handicapped poodle waddling in our midst in her
doggie  wheels.

Who will wear the Crown's??
Let's get ready to Waddle - AT THE  BEACH!!!
Dawn of the West
Basset Rescue Network at  Daphneyland
_www.daphneyland.com_ (_http://www.daphneyland.com/_
(http://www.daphneyland.com/) )
661  269-2682

Daily rehabilitation and socialization of up to 100 basset  hounds and some
mixes - public viewing and visitation are Saturdays &  Sundays from 11 - 5.
Come and rub bellies in person! Volunteer opportunities  abound!
SEPT. 19, 2010 - WADDLE WITH US AT SANTA MONICA PIER!!