[Dailydrool] Msg. from Colt -Good weekend

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Mon Sep 13 09:27:01 PDT 2010

Colt pawing in on the pawboard. A big AaaRhoooo to all. This weekend Ruger and I had a pretty good weekend with the momma.  Saturday we got 2 walkies! Yep 2. 2 walkies to go out and meet up with all of our adoring fans. We even have a fan club of children that live up on the corner of our street.They absolutely adore us.  Unfortunately for us & our fans, the weather turned hot and very humid on Sunday so we didn't get a walk, but momma spent the entire weekend with us, cleaning our castle, the castle grounds and paying us all kinds of attention.  This morning momma made up for the "no walk Sunday" by walking us before she went off to the hound supporting job. We usually don't get walks before she goes to work.  Also on Saturday and Sunday  mom gave us homemade doggie ice cream.  She yapped at dad on the phone and he was jealous that we get homemade ice cream and he doesn't.  Silly daddy ice cream is for hounds, not for humans.  We hope that everyone else had a great weekend too.  The only bad thing was momma whining that her iPaw died on her, then she got it reset but lost all her information on it.  Poor momma let Colt give you a little snuggle and a kissy to make it all better. Droolz to all the sick or injured hounds.
Colt ½ of the Bad Ass Basset Brothers

ASTT Gunner and Team Medic.

P.S. a special snooter kiss to my sweetest honeydew melon, Sadee Maye.I lovz you!

PS.S Ruger says hello to all the Daily Droolers.