[Dailydrool] Senior hounds abound

Shirley snoozinhounds at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 13 10:25:34 PDT 2010

I am Sally Belle and I in the runnin' for da calendar contest at Senior
hounds Abound.   It be a wonderful thing to win but der be no losers in dis
contest!!!!    Da winners be da hounds dat be livin' at Senior Hounds
Abound.  All da monies goes to dem seniors.

Us Seniors have plenty of love to give and we are housebroken, knows our
manners and mostly just want to be loved.   Please support this worthy
contest with your vote.  It is only $1.00 to vote and it gives so much to da
seniors.   So go to da website www.seniorhoundsabound.co,/biz to see us all.
We are handsome and beautiful and very deserving.  And if you don't have a
favorite make me you favorite I will lub you forever.

Sally Belle Mueller

Ruler of da Mueller house.