[Dailydrool] Woofstock: What a success!

Heather Hill nebhr at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 11:05:08 PDT 2010

New England Basset Hound Rescue would like to thank all of our supporters (near and far!) who celebrated Woofstock 2010 on Saturday! It was an absolutely gorgeous day with hounds as far as the eye could see. We had a record turn-out and raised some great $$ and awareness for the bassets!  To view a Flikr slideshow, please visit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nebhr/show/

AND please join our new Facebook page (we’re migrating from a “group” page so we can better share news, photos, and updates) and would love to see you there! The link is: http://www.facebook.com/pages/New-England-Basset-Hound-Rescue/154380117915124?ref=ts

Please spread the word!

Many thanks!

Heather Hill

New England Basset Hound Rescue

www.nebhr.org

Please support me at Woofstock this year: http://www.firstgiving.com/hh-hounds  (The bassets thank you!!)

***Need a great gift idea? Check our our exclusive "Waddle & Whine" custom wine! Visit our website for details!***AND our new CafePress store for great basset hound merchandise!!! http://www.cafepress.com/nebhr***