[Dailydrool] 2011 Senior Basset Calendar

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Mon Sep 13 18:33:03 PDT 2010

Many hounds are in the 2011 Senior Basset contest who own Droolers here.
  I hope you will al go on over to the website and check them all out.
Their pictures are precious, and their stories are compelling!

It is great to see how many folks are having a hard time just voting for
one!

The website is   www.seniorhoundsabound.biz      or you can get there
through the main website also.

AND.................the 2011 Calendars are ON SALE!

We did have to raise the price a little this year, postage and printing
costs are up a bit!   The calendars are $20 each this year for the US.
You can order off our main site, or for ease,  on the voting site.

Please read about quantities over 3, for better postage pricing.

We are only printing calendars that are ordered, no more, no less,  so if
you want one,  please order to ensure you get one.   They will be printed on
time this year, we have that under control, and will be shipped in early
Nov, in plenty of time for Christmas presents!

A part of this fundraiser is to raise funds for the Bounders,   but another
aspect is to bring awareness to those who do not know,   the joys of having
a senior Basset in your life!    Check out your local rescues,  I know darn
well, they have a few old ones in their care.  Maybe one is just waiting for
you, and you could not be more blessed!

thanks so much!
wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/>