[Dailydrool] Happy Gotcha Day To da Brudders

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 22:08:44 PDT 2010

Happy Gotcha Day Brudder Ruger eben tho it late we noze you Momma lub you.

Happy Gotch Day to me Lubber Boy Colt.  Why dis be a berry speshul Gotcha Day
Cuz not only you Momma Gotcha but me Gotcha too!.  Why me thinks dis be you bestess
Gotcha Day ebber.  Me is so glad you Momma and Daddy Gotcha!  An now me noze me
one an only lub is da pawfect age fur me.   You be 1 yer an 6 monts odder dan me to da day.
Dat is so wunnerful dat we born on da same day ob nummer 3.  See we match made in da hebbin.
Ahhhhhh.

You need to sen me you snale addwess dat way me sen you a burfday cawd wiff me kiss on it, okay.
Time fur me to put da Momma to bed.  Her had big day today.  Da doc took cuple dem loose screws
out.  Her not dwoolin ennymore but her purdy sore.  Mabee her be reedy fur walkies purdy soon?

Sweet Dreams me Hansum Hunk ob Hound, Lub You wiff awl me Heart.
You HoneyDew Melon
Sadee Maye