[Dailydrool] rotting mackerel

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 15 13:57:40 PDT 2010

Diana mentioning rotting fish reminded me of something last year.  I dont think
I posted about this to DD as we were on holiday when it happened.   We had only
just arrived on holiday last year by the sea when Morse managed to find a load
of rotting mackerels someone had gutted and just left in a hedge opposite our
holiday cottage.   We tried to pick it all out and throw it away but there was
just too much and he wouldnt leave it alone.  When we went home across the
road Morse would sit on the balcony starting down at the gutted mackerels and
whine (loudly). In the end we had to wash the whole area down with buckets of
water and bleach.  Unbelievable - we'd only arrived about an hour before!

Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB x