[Dailydrool] Jumpin up bee gud

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Sep 15 16:29:06 PDT 2010

Deer liddel Henry whut be a jumin up.
Dis Brudder Elwood. Youse dooze gud dere liddel guy. Brudder Elwood unnerstandz dem fings. Peeps no unnerstand. My heebinz, all dem fings I find up dere, why it be no wunner we always up dere a lookin. Brudder Elwood lub dem sammiches, lub dem kitchen towelz--dem me faborite- da mail-an why Nigel he git me to try dat stuff dat he can't beleeb it not butter, grease up da innards--dere so many fings to snag offa da counter we jus cant help weself. Da nose knowz.
Dooze Brudder Elwood git in da troubles??
Trubble me middle name so me Momma seyz, and she gotz eyeballz in da back ob her headbone. Dat one ebbin know when I finkin bout tekein liddel sniffy. She yell me name, ebbin if I bee sleepin. It nebber end.
Now I reads bout da hip bump.
We gotz dat too. Wif hipz like Mommas------

I goin to me crate. I gonna end up dere anywey.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake