[Dailydrool] checking in...

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 16 17:27:56 PDT 2010

As usual I am still behind...
But I did want to write that we made it to the Ramble for the first time this year! It was wonderful. Got to meet some droolers that we've 'known' for years, but never met in pawson. Elvis of course thought it was a birthday celebration to honor him. He has been doing very well the last 2 weeks. We're coming up on 2 months since we found out he has lymphoma and he is doing much better than any of us expected. His vet is truly surprised. Right now he is WOOFING because he wants me to come pet and play with him.
We also made it to the ABC picnic last weekend and again the weather was just pawfect! Elvis is an ABC rescue and lots of folks were glad to see him there. Chillie went there with us as well as she is here for the month. On a diet... but doing great as well. Both of them turned 12 earlier this month.
We are planning to attend the Ohio event in October- as long as our first grand-two legger holds off coming into the world. He's not due until the middle of the month.
Johnny may well join us there- his football season was cut short due to a broken arm last weekend in a scrimmage. He's finally got a cast on it and is doing well.
As always drool to all~ I might get busy, but I never fail to light the candle as needed.
droolies, Angelika and Elvis too!...and Chillie Pepper