[Dailydrool] Bassets In Hats book co authored by Arizona Basset Hound Rescue

bassetsdrool bassetsdrool at cox.net
Thu Sep 16 21:57:26 PDT 2010

What is "Bassets In Hats"?  "Bassets in Hats" celebrates the Basset Hound
breed and the many "jobs" they hold in our lives.  In the Basset world we
have a saying that we are just the slaves to these awesome hounds and that
is so true.  The Bassets give back to their "slaves" much more than they
will ever know.  Whether the job is to clean up the kitchen floor of any
crumbs, beg for treats, watch over you, steal your heart, make you smile,
come to your rescue, wag their tail and say AROOOOOO the Basset Hound is
always there for you.

"Bassets in Hats" spotlights Susan Schmitz's talent as a dog photographer
along with her creativity.  Susan Schmitz has a great talent behind the
camera, editing in photo shop and coming up with some great ideas such as
this awesome book.  You will love the way Susan has captured the Basset
Hounds as they wear the different hats representing their jobs in our lives.

 "Bassets in Hats"  is co-authored by AZBHR and features many of the Bassets
rescued or owned by our volunteers, foster homes and supporters who have
helped Arizona Basset Hound Rescue save over 1,400 dogs since 1998.  Without
the financial support and dedication of our foster homes and volunteers our
rescue wouldn't exist.  Susan has been an awesome volunteer and supporter
donating her time and talent of photography over the past three years and
for that all the Bassets say a big AROOOOOOO to YOU!

www.bassetsinhats.com

Love that Drool,

Kim A. Bruck, President & Basset Ball Coordinator, Arizona Basset Hound
Rescue